Roll up crescent around the mixture as you normally would and place approximately 2 inches apart on pan.
Archives for December 2011
So we were sitting here and Cotton asked me when I was going to do my next blog because apparently, it’s hard to follow someone when they don’t blog all the time. My answer: well, I haven’t done anything in a couple days! Sheesh! BUT what I do have is a list of some of my ideas of things I know I want to get done in the next couple of months. It goes a little like this:
1) Lainey’s kitchen repurposed from an entertainment center
2) Tooth Fairy Pillows (it’s about that time!)
3) Coathanger (much more glamorous than it sounds, so FYI if you have, or know anyone that does, any antique/vintage doorknobs, I’d gladly take them off your hands!)
4) Ruler growth chart for the kiddos (yes, seen on Pinterest, but SO awesome for military families always on the move!)
5) 3 canvas painting for over our fireplace (which will extend up to the ceiling)
I’m sure there will be a ton of little things in between, but those are some of the things that are on the top of my list 🙂 Can’t wait to see how it all turns out!